To Our Highly Valued Customers
- Our sales office is open to take orders and answer questions seven days a week at 1-800-541-0271.
- All orders are made up on a first come, first served basis; so we recommend placing an order to secure your place in the queue.
- Note that all U.S. table pad manufacturers were closed by “non-essential business” orders for approximately six weeks.
- Originally, our governor mandated “Stay at Home” orders for all non-essential businesses, starting March 22–April 7, which was then extended through April 21. The mandate was then extended through May 4.
|We have resumed manufacturing on May 4. Based on the orginal ship dates we gave you, we are now projecting your new shipping time as follows.|
|If you were given ship dates of 4/13–4/17, expect your order to ship 3 weeks after May 4.||If you were given ship dates of 4/20–4/24, expect your order to ship 4 weeks after May 4.||If you were given ship dates of 5/11–5/15, expect your order to ship 4 weeks after May 4.||If you were given ship dates of 5/18–5/22, expect your order to ship 5 weeks after May 4.||If you were given ship dates of 5/25–5/29, expect your order to ship 5 weeks after May 4.|
|Any dates given after these dates, we are projecting to be delivered on time.|
|Customers paying Expedite fees at the time of ordering will be prioritized now that manufacturing has resumed.|
- The process of manufacturing a custom table pad just takes time! Each table pad order is custom-made from start to finish and each order is totally different from the next. Couple this fact with the fact that there are only a few companies that actually manufacture custom table pads, we ask everyone’s patience—in order to manufacture and facilitate making the same quality product.
- We apologize to all our valued customers that have current orders in the system, and to customers placing new orders at this time, for this inconvenience! We do however want all our employees and their families to be safe through these troubling times, and to do what we feel is our part of our civic duty in keeping as many people in our immediate circle from harm’s way.
- Pioneer has made custom table pads for over 108 years now. We feel, hands down, we manufacture the finest table pad in the United States. Pioneer knows that with making the finest product, along with our outstanding customer service, we will prevail!
What to Expect
- When orders are taken, whether by phone, mail or email, each customer, prior to entering an order in the system, is given a projected ship date.
- New orders will be given a projected shipping date, at the time when their order is completed and just before entering our system.
- Customers paying Expedite fees at the time of ordering will also be given their projected delivery date, at the time when their order is completed and just before entering our system.
You can expedite your order for $CALL.
Expediting guarantees that your table pads are in your home within 10 working days, putting your order in front of other orders.
Faster delivery may be possible. Call 1-800-541-0271 for availability.
When we receive your order, if it is incomplete or missing information, the above offer will not take effect until the questions are resolved.
Note: If your order requires you to take a pattern and send it through the mail, this will lengthen the expedite service possibly up to 4 more days.
If we do not deliver the table pad within the agreed time, we will refund your expedite fee only.